Almond Butter Chocolate Shake

"A-B-C, it's easy as one two three..."  Jackson 5

Had a sweet tooth tonight and whipped up this delicious shake I call ABC shake, because it's so easy and only takes one two three minutes to make. It's also the first call letters of the ingredients Almond Butter and Chocolate.

 I used 5 ingredients: Almond milk, almond butter, chocolate syrup, chocolate pudding and agave nectar.


I put all the ingredients into a blender and tossed in 5 ice cubes because I like my shakes frothy and thick. See below the thick results...yum.



And that's it's - fast, short and sweet like this post!
Enjoy GFFs!

Serving makes 16 oz.

1 cup of Almond milk
2 Tbs. almond butter (I used smooth but crunchy is good specially with the almond bits)
4 oz. chocolate pudding (use Kozy Shack brand it's gluten free)
2 Tbs. chocolate syrup
3 Tbs. agave nectar
5-6 ice cubes (optional)

Comments

Popular Posts