Sunday Brownies

Gluten free or not a girl's gotta have her chocolate. After a day of running errands in the rain (augh), I found myself craving for something sweet to end my day. Enter Bob's Red Mill Brownie Mix to my rescue!


I almost took a bite before I photographed this. See how moist and delicious these brownies came out. I added chocolate chips. You could also add your favorite nuts, but my husband is allergic to nuts so sans nuts!


Everything I've tried from Bob's Red Mill I absolutely love, and the brownie mix has become a staple in my pantry. They use Ghiradelli cocoa powder in the mix and that's a good sign (for me) of people that know quality chocolate.
Baked in a 9x9 pan makes 16 yummy brownies. I am the only gluten-intolerant in  my househould so when my husband tried these I was really glad he loved them. Of course, I usually bring leftovers to work since I may eat the whole pan if left unattended.

Enjoy my GFFs! 
(Glute Free Friends).






Comments

Anonymous said…
Those look delicious!!!
Claudia said…
Thank you! I forgot to mention that I dusted the top with a little confectionery sugar. MMmm.
Anonymous said…
Are these considered low in fat as well?
~April
Claudia said…
April, if prepared as packaged it's 250 calories a brownie. Still less than conventional brownies plus it has 2 grams of fiber.

Popular Posts